Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences has issued the UPUMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification for 600 posts. Apply online from 19 May 2023 to 08 June 2023 by visiting the official website of the department and that link is made available at the last of this page. Keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Name of the Department
Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences
Nursing Officer - 600 posts
UPUMS Nursing Officer Application Started: 19/05/2023
Apply Online Last Date: 08/06/2023
UPUMS Nursing Officer Exam Date: Update Soon
UPUMS Nursing Officer Admit Card Available: Soon Available
General / OBC / EWS: 2360/-
SC / ST: 1416/-
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Diploma/Certificate in Nursing
Registration in State Nursing Counsel
1. Latest scanned Passport Size Coloured Photograph of the candidate.
2. Scanned signature of the candidate.
3. Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
4. Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category issued by the competent authority.
5. Disability Certificate, if applied under PWBD category issued by the competent authority.
6. Education qualification certificates and Mark sheets i.e. High School, Intermediate, and Professional Qualification etc.
7. Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council registration Certificate.
8. Experience certificates, if applicable.
9. Any other certificate as required to submit.
10. Those who are employed with the State/Central Govt./PSUs, must submit a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the employer at the time of document verification.
Failure to submit NOC will lead to cancellation of candidature. Under special circumstances, submission of proof of acceptance of resignation by the current employer or proper relieving letter in original from the respective employer may be considered as implied NOC.
Apply Online - Click Here
Download Notification - Click Here
UPUMS Nursing Officer Vacancy