The final selection team of Symbiosis University is going to conduct the SLAT Counseling in the four law campuses – SLS Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Nagpur and SLS Hyderabad. Students who have qualified the Law Admission Test called for the Counseling process including Personal Interview, Group Discussion. It is essential for the student to attend SLAT 2020 counseling and submit the essential documents to confirm their admission in the university. If the students skip the counseling round, their admissions will be forfeited.
Entrance test scores
Writing Ability Test
Original Counseling Letter
Original admit card with the photocopy of the same.
2 photocopies of 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
Hall ticket/ Rank card
Scorecard (If applicable)
Bachelor’s degree/ provisional certificate.
Caste certificate SC/ST/OBC
Recent 4-6 passport-size photograph
Other documents mentioned in SLAT application form
Name of the examination
Symbiosis Law Admission Test
Commonly known as
Symbiosis International University, Pune
Type of Exam
Mode of exam
3 (SLS Pune, SLS Noida and SLS Hyderabad)
BBA LLB, BA LLB
1. First of all check the rank on merit list then students need to confirm the counseling dates from the official website of SIU.
2. Candidates have to register themselves for counseling online via the official website.
3. After the registration, the students need to fill up the counselling application form.
4. The candidates need to select the colleges and courses as per their preference.
5. Then students have to submit the application with the required fee and documents
6. Then students will be called for the document verification process.
7. Once the documents get verified, students will receive call letter 8. Students their call letter from the official website.
8. On the prescribed date and time, the students have to report to the allotted venue and be present in
Date of Counseling : June 2023