The OU PGCET 2022 Notification will be shortly in the air for the students who want to take admission in various postgraduate, PG Diploma courses by Osmania University. The eligible candidates may fill the online Osmania University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test registration form at the official website of the department by the closing date. For other information, related to the application form such as academic qualification, age criteria, age relaxation, selection criteria, application form fee, etc are given below in the article.
How to Fill Online Application Form
How to prepare for the written examination
Almanac of B.Ed. Special Education (Learning Disability & Intellectual Disability) Course
Almanac of M.Ed. Special Education (Intellectual Disability) Course (2019-2021 batch)
Almanac of MBA(PE) course
Almanac of PG Programme viz. MA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ MSW/ MCJ/ M.Lib.I.Sc/ M.P.Ed. II Semester
Almanac of M.Sc(IS) Course II & IV Semester
Almanac of M.E./M.Tech. III & IV Semesters
Almanac of LL.B.(3 & 5YDC) I & II Semester
Almanac of MBA 5 Year Integrated Programme of I,II,III,IV & V years of I,II,III,IV V,VI,VII, VIII,IX,and X semeters
Almanac for LLM I Year I & II Semesters
OU PGCET Notification Details-
|Name of the University – Osmania University|
|Details Regarding – OU PGCET Notification|
|Mode of Application – Online Mode|
|Name of the Courses – Post Graduate / PG Diploma Courses|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the OUCET Application Form – April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online- First Week of June 2022|
|Official Website – www.osmania.ac.in|
Starting Date to fill the application form: Feb 2022
Last Date to Apply:
Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
Result Declaration Date: Released Soon
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Graduation Degree with a minimum of 40% marks from a recognized university or institution.
|Name of the Category||Number of Subjects||Application Fee|
|OC / BC||Single Subject||Rs 450/-|
|OC / BC||Additional Subject||Rs 250/-|
| SC / ST / PH||Single Subject||Rs 350/-|
| SC / ST / PH||Additional Subject||Rs 250/-|
Instruction to fill the OU PGCET Notification-
- First of all, candidates should need to go to the official website of the department that is www.osmania.ac.in
- Then, go to the official notification and find out the OU PGCET Notification link.
- Then, open the official link on the next web page.
- After that, candidates can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the correct details in the application form.
- Attach the entire required document with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Pay the prescribed application form fee.
- Then, submit the Application Form by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Available Soon- Apply Online Link
Official Link to check OU PGCET 2022 Exam Notification
OU CET Notification
OU PGCET Registration Form