The Medley Pharma Sima Khatib Scholarship 2020 notification is advertised by the NGO Sinkhai Foundation Trust. The organization named by the NGO Sinkhai Foundation Trust, the CSR wing of Medley Pharmaceutical Ltd is the main objective to eliminate illiteracy and poverty from society. This scholarship scheme is for students of state Maharashtra who are having an issue to bear the high cost of education. The clear aim of this scholarship is to provide continuous financial help to meritorious and needy students who want to pursue professional courses such as Engineering, Medical, and Polytechnic from the recognized institution in Maharashtra.
NGO Sinkhai Foundation Trust, the CSR wing of Medley Pharmaceutical Ltd.
|Information For||Sima Khatib Scholarship Form|
|The Objective of Medley Pharma Sima Khatib Scholarship||There are 2 main objectives of this scholarship as:|
|The way to pay the Application Fee-|
|Sima Khatib Scholarship Address- Medley Pharmaceuticals Limited Medley House, D‐2, MIDC Area, 16th Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai‐ 400093|
(SC/01 - Entry Point):
(1) It is the decision of concerned departments regards to sending the new students for the Scholarship program as it can be inducted any time during the year, but as it is decided to induct the many students between June to September of each year.
(2) The applying Students will get the benefit of shared scholarship after their class 10th and onwards as for many courses which are applied under this category e.g, Junior College, Graduation, Diploma Course, Degree Course, Post - Graduation, I.T.I, Management Course, etc.
(SC/02 – the condition of Percentage):
1) The willing and applying Students should have secured a minimum 60% in the previous examination, before the induction. Whichever year they may be inducted, the condition to gain of the scholarship will be the same
2) The students who are ATKT then they will not be entertained.
(SC/03 – The Area of Operation):
|1) The applying candidate must belong to the state of Maharashtra 2) The applying candidate must be pursuing the course in Maharashtra|
(SC/04 - Total Income of the Family):
1) There is the condition of the total family income annually must not be cross to Rs.2 Lacs
2) The total family income annually includes the other source of income
3) There is required to produce the required Documents as for the declaration of the income like salary slip, I.T. Return, Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar Office
(SC/04 - Maximum Sanction Amount):
1) The candidate must get know as shared here by the Sanction amount is up to Rs. Ten thousand/- p.a. but not the crossing of Rs. Ten thousand/- for the complete programme and that is refundable
2) Rs. Ten thousand/- to maximum One lakh /- will be granted as a loan and it is interest-free which has to refund back by the candidate once the course is finished and in 5 years
Note:view for Pharma Sima Khatib Scholarship