Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE)
A fresh announcement texted as Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2020 notification from the side of Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N.Wadia College, Pune is circulated recently. The basic aim of conducting this fellowship is to recognize talented students and motivate them to go ahead to appear for various competitive examinations and succeed in them from an early age. The last date to apply is mentioned below. The seeking candidate further can gather very important details about it.
The Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTS) which was scheduled to held on 18th April 2020 has been Postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic...The new date of examination will be declared later. Sufficient time will be given for the preparation of the examination to the applied candidates...
How to prepare for written examination
CLICK here to view Result of MTS Examination-2019.
Click here to view Revised Correct answers of Std. 8
Click here to view Revised Correct answers of Std. 9
Click here to view Revised Correct answers of Std. 10
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2020 Details-
|Organization Name||Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N. Wadia College, Pune|
|Notification Texted as ||Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (M.T.S.E.) 2018|
|Important Dates |
- M. T. S. Examination - 2020
- Date of Examination: 12th January 2020 Last Date of Submission of Application: 7th December 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 21st December 2019 (with Late Fee 75/- Rs.)
|The postal address is||Centre for Talent Search & Excellence N. Wadia College Campus, Pune - 411001|
|Phone number:||+91 - 020 - 26168486|
|Fax number:||+91 - 020 - 26161479|
MTSE Exam Eligibility-The applying candidate must be a student of the following class from any government recognized institution-
- The applicant must get the note as there is not any such condition to get appeared at MTSE standard 9th to have appeared at MTSE 8th.
- The applying contender should have clear knowledge as there is not any such requirement or condition for students appearing at MTSE standard 10th to have appeared at MTSE 8th & 9th standard.
MTSE Examination fee-School side: Rs. 150/- for each student. MTSE office/coordinator: Rs. 150/-
To get the application form by post:
- An Individual applicant has to send Rs. Two hundred/- (Rs. One hundred fifty /- + postage Rs. Fifty-)
- In the situation, if taken from MTS office/coordinator so it’s fee is - Rs. One hundred fifty /- each.
A view over More Details:
- M.O./ D.D. drawn in favor of Hon. Director, Maharashtra Talent Search Examination, Pune, payable at Pune.
- Here it is cleared that Cheques will not be accepted.
- There it is required as Name of the student, the student’s address and standard with M.O. /D.D.
- In case any applicant gets failed to submit the form by the date 9th of December then he can submit it by 23rd December with a late fee of Rs. 75/-
- The application form, if found as incomplete, will be rejected.
- The applicant should get the note as in case one send the amount less than the fee then it will not be accepted. Further, it is already cleared as there will be no correspondence in this regard.
- There will be sent the award of Prize by money order to every winner.
The details of Awards and Prizes:
There will be made the Merit list of MTSE at 2 levels.
(1) State Level Merit List
(2) District Level Merit List
Best Interview Tips for Fresher
MTSE Examination Award Details-
State Level Prize:
District Level Prize:
- Rs. Four hundred /- will able to receive to the one who scores the more among all the participating students in the District.
- Rs. Two hundred /- will get to the candidate who is not successful of the award of State or District Prize but they have obtained marks more than particular marks.
- Rs. One hundred and fifty /- will get to each student who is not the winner of the award as of State or District Level but has done well in their Talukas.
- Rs. Five thousand/-, Rs. Three hundred/- & Rs. Two thousand/- will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard.
- A special prize of Rs. 500/- will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of the written examination.
Other Medium Prize:
- Rs. Four hundred/- will get to that winner who is the gainer of maximum marks in Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati medium students.
- On the scoring of 70 marks or more out of 200 in the written examination.
MTSE Exam Pattern of Examination:
- The MTSE Exam pattern is similar to that of NTSE Std.X
- Written Exam - There will be two written papers.
- Time: Three hours.
- Questions in the written exam will be of 1 mark each and multiple-choice format
Paper I - Mental Ability Test (MAT).
- 100 question
- 100 marks
- Time: 90 min.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)-
- 100 questions of 100 marks to be attempted in 90 minutes.
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) - 40
- Social Science (History, Geography, Civics, Economics) - 40 and
- Mathematics (Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry) - 20
- In all 200 questions of 200 marks in 180 min.
MTSE Syllabus 2020-
Paper I –
Mental Ability Test (MAT) Syllabus –
It will have a slightly higher difficulty level than the mental ability paper of the scholarship examination of Std.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Syllabus - The syllabus will be the same as the school syllabus of Std. VIII, IX or X for the whole year.
Oral / Interview –
- There will be no Interview for Std. VIII and Std. IX.
- The interview will be conducted only for selected students of Std. X carrying 50 marks.
- There is no specific syllabus for the interview.
- One’s knowledge about current national and international events, the environment in which one lives, achievements in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities in school, hobbies, sports, etc., will also be considered.
The process to fill the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination Application Form-
- Firstly the candidate needs to open and read the complete website (www.mtsexam.org) very carefully.
- The next task is to click on the “Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (M.T.S.E.) 2018“link and then get to the next step.
- Now get download the application form by clicking on this link or;
- Receive the application form the Headmaster / Principal of individual School.
- Now get the application form filled with all the details and then Submit in the school along with the application fee.
- One should get the note that, on submission, there will be given the Acknowledgement and Admit Card.
- The Other way to get the Application Form is directly from MTSE Office by hand or by post after depositing the registration Fee.
- In case students do not yet receive the required Acknowledgement and Admit Card before the end of March, then kindly contact to MTSE Office.
Click here to Download Application Form of M.T.S.Examination - 2020