An advertisement for the LPU NEST Scholarship notification by Lovely Professional University has been published. All eligible and willing applicants, who are the student of 12th class and wishing to build up their careers in the sector of Engineering and Administration field, may fill LPU NEST Scholarship Application Form by visiting the site of the company.
The well-known name Lovely Professional University is going to conduct the National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for all candidates who are holding with their degrees of MBA. The process of Registrations for LPUNEST-2021 is now opened now. There is given twofold benefits of this test as the 1st candidate’s Eligibility Test and the 2nd Scholarship Test of the candidate.
Get know about LPU NEST Eligibility Criteria–
1. The wishing student should be a citizen of India.
2. Students should have passed or studied in the 12th standard.
3. There are required Minimum of 70 % marks in subjects Physics/Chemistry and maths.
4. The Candidates should have 60% aggregate marks in subjects Physics/Maths and English and a valid score card of LPU NEST or Jee Main.
The Scholarship amount/ percentage varies as per the below-provided table:
|Phase I||50% of Programme Fee||40% of Programme Fee||30% of Programme Fee|
|Phase II||40% of Programme Fee||30% of Programme Fee||20% of Programme Fee|
|Phase III||30% of Programme Fee||20% of Programme Fee||10% of Programme Fee|
For B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering Programmes (Including Hons., Integrated, Dual and Lateral Entry), Under Graduate Agriculture Programme, Post Graduate Agriculture Programmes and MBA Programmes-
|Phase I||40% of Programme Fee||30% of Programme Fee||20% of Programme Fee|
|Phase II||30% of Programme Fee||20% of Programme Fee||10% of Programme Fee|
|Phase III||20% of Programme Fee||15% of Programme Fee||10% of Programme Fee|
Which are the Courses offered by LPU for Engineering?
Computer Science and Engineering
Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics)
Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
Biotechnology (Food Process Engineering)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Mechanical Engineering (Agri. Equipment and Machinery)
Hospital & Healthcare Management
Tourism and Hospitality
Agriculture – Business Management
Supply Chain & Logistics
Banking and Insurance
|Performance in LPUNEST-2017||Scholarship Amount|
|90% Marks in LPUNEST-2017||1.5 Lac Per Year|
|Top 10% of applicants||1 Lac Per year|
The Application Fee is Rs. Eighty-nine thousand and five hundred (Rs.89500/) per semester for B.TECH/M.TECH students by LPU.
The Application Fee is Rs. Ninety thousand and five hundred (Rs.99500/)per semester for B.TECH (Hons) by LPU.
The Application Fee is Rs. Ninety thousand and five hundred (Rs.99500/-) per semester for MBA by LPU.
The Application Fee is Rs. One lakh fourteen thousand and five hundred (Rs.114500/) per semester for MBA (Hons) by LPU.
|Current Awareness||20 questions|
|General Aptitude||40 questions|
|Physics||Thirty(30)||One hundred and twenty(120)|
|Chemistry||Thirty(30)||One hundred and twenty(120)|
|Mathematics||Thirty(30)||One hundred and twenty(120)|
|Biology||Thirty(30)||One hundred and twenty(120)|
|Total||One hundred and twenty (120)||Four hundred and sixty(460)|
The Selection mode of a student is based on the basis of the entrance test and merit list.
1. The wishing Student needs to visit LPU official website i.e. www.nest.lpu.in.
2. Next step to Search an appropriate link of the LPU NEST Scholarship Application Form and get hit on this link.
3. Here and at this step Students is required to read all the related instructions very cautiously before filling an application form that is given online.
4. The student needs now to fill the application form with the right way as per your educational and personal documents.
5. The student needs to upload the recent passport size photograph and also get upload it with all concerned documents.
6. Here at this step, it needs to hit on Submit Button.
7. Finally, take a hard copy in the form of a print Out of this form for future use.
Here VIEW to know about LPU NEST Scholarship