ICFJ Google International Journalism Fellowship in India
The Selection Board of the International Center for Journalists has circulated a Notification of ICFJ Google International Journalism Fellowship in India 2020. The basic purpose of this fellowship is to support the talented applicants who are having their background in the field of immersive and multimedia journalism. The closing date is all over the year. Further below is given the most important detailed format concerning the ICFJ Google Fellowship.
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
ICFJ Google Journalism Fellowship in India Details-
|Organization name||The International Center for Journalists|
|Notification is advertised as ||ICFJ Google International Journalism Fellowship in India|
|The last date is until the date||Throughout the year unless otherwise specified in Fellowship openings.|
|Total Number of Scholarships: ||See Notification|
|Nationality||All and Any Nation|
|Scholarship can be taken in ||India|
- Journalists and
- Multimedia producer.
|Study Subject: ||In the field of-|
- immersive and
- Multimedia journalism.
- It is a non-profit and agile association which is located in Washington D.C United States.
- The function of this is to promote journalism worldwide.
|ICFJ Google Scholarship Award|
- There is given a grant for expenses that are related to the Fellowship and an honorarium.
- Health insurance coverage in the home country and emergency coverage if out of the home country.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation every year.
The conditions of Eligibility are:
- An applier must have experience of leading media projects that display the revolutionary use of the newest digital tools and multimedia gear for immersive visual journalism.
- The applicants must have experience in following-
- Interactive video
- Drone Videography
- 360/VR narratives
- Text-led social microcontent.
- Other distributed or immersive visual media formats and tools.
- An applicant must have the ability to plan and lay down multimedia kits and crew for a variety of project types and scopes.
- The candidates must have experience in major newsrooms in the Global South, if at all possible in India.
- An applier should have excellent leadership and management skills as influential in a journalist or digital communities and networks.
- The candidate should be able to work successfully in a team and manage quite a lot of concurrent projects with timely deliverables.
- The one who has the excellent public speaking quality and interpersonal skills to connect with newsrooms and mentor reporters.
- The contender who has Experience tracking key project analytics and metrics, including story reach and engagement.
- The applier must be Fluent in languages English and Hindi.
- The contender must have a degree of Graduation.
What is the College Admission Requirement?
- An applier must be journalists.
- The Requirement of English Language:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
The process to Apply for ICFJ Google International Journalism Fellowship in India-
- Firstly open the authorized weblink (www.icfj.org) and read the home page completely & very carefully.
- Then the applicants should navigate the home page and hit on (ICFJ Google International Journalism Fellowship in India) link and read the notification very carefully.
- The candidates, who are matching by their profiles, can apply as by submitting their Applications, CVs as well as significant work samples or supporting material for project proposals.
Here to view for ICFJ Google International Journalism Fellowship in India/ICFJ Knight Fellow
(Fill ICFJ Google Journalism Fellowship Application Form)