Gujarat Post Circle MTS Admit CardNew update(15/01/2019)
- Dear candidates the Gujarat Post Circle MTS Recruitment has come up with various posts for which the admit cards will be shortly updated by the authorized department on their official website. The candidates should make themselves prepare for the upcoming examination. Applicants can also upload their hall ticket from our page through the available links which are given below.
The Gujarat Post Circle MTS Admit Card
2019 will be uploaded to the official website of the department for the upcoming written test against total 413 posts. The candidates, who had applied online may now download Gujarat Multitasking Staff Admit Card through the authorized site link available on this page. The exact date of written test and venue of the exam will be available in the applied applicants Gujarat Post Office MTS Hall Ticket. The latest Gujarat Post Circle MTS Syllabus
2019 and Exam Pattern is also available on this page for the preparations of written examination.How to Download Admit Card
Gujarat Post Circle MTS Admit Card/Syllabus Details-
Official Link to Download Post Office Multitasking Staff Admit Card /Gujarat Post Office MTS Exam Admit Card/OJAS Post Office MTS Exam Admit Card/OJAS Post Office Hall Ticket
|Department Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Advertisement Number||R&E/2-31/DR/2019 dated 24/03/2019|
- Total Posts- ૪૧૩
- Posts Name- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- The Opening and Last Date to Apply Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment were- Shortly available
- The Releasing Date of Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Call Letter 2018- Available Soon
- Exam Dates- Shortly Available
|Salary Details||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + grade pay of Rs. 1800/- Plus all allowances as per government norms will be given to the finally appointed candidates.How to prepare for the written examination|
Best Interview Tips for Fresher
- Written Test (વાઈટ ટેસ્ટ)
- Skill Test (સ્કિલ ટેસ્ટ)
- Medical Examination (તબીબી પરીક્ષા)
- Document Verification (દસ્તાવેજ ચકાસણી)
- Merit List/Cut Off Percentage (કટઓફ ગુણ અને અંતિમ મેરિટ)
|Gujarat Post Circle MTS 2019 Notification|
Gujarat Post Circle MTS Exam Pattern 2019-
Part-AGeneral knowledge- 25 Questions/Marks.Write Impressive ResumePart-BMathematics- 25 Questions/Marks.Part- C (i)English- 25 Questions/Marks.Part- C (ii)Regional Language (ગુજરાતી) - 25 Questions/Marks.Gujarat Post Circle MTS Syllabus PDF Download
- The Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the written test.
- Total- 100 Questions.
- Total- 100 Marks.
- Duration of Test- 120 Minutes
- No Negative Marking
- English and Gujarati language will be in the Part A & B questions.
Required Qualifying Marks-Un-Reserved Candidates-
- Required minimum 10 marks in Part A, B, C(i) & (ii)
- Required 40 % Aggregate
- Required minimum 09 marks in Part A, B, C(i) & (ii)
- Required 37 % Aggregate
- Required minimum 08 marks in Part A, B, C(i) & (ii)
- Required 33 % Aggregate
How to download www.gujpostexam.com MTS Hall Ticket 2019?
- The official website of the department is www.gujpostexam.com and related candidates are required to open this site in their first step.
- Please search and press a link to Gujarat Post Circle Admit Card 2019 for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery/Family Worker Posts.
- Enter the details of registration number/DOB details in given some empty spaces.
- Finally, download and take the print out of this document for the upcoming written examination.