The written examination is going to conduct on the scheduled dates at the various venues across the Haryana state against the Level-3 (PGT-Lecturer), Level-2 (TGT Teachers Class 6th to 8th), & Level-1 (Primary Teacher Class 1st to 6th). The Haryana TET Sample Questions PDF & HTET Syllabus Exam Pattern is also given on this page for the exam preparations. The HTET Sample Paper for the exam is released now. Check & Download the same through the following link...Download Haryana TET Admit Card directly through the official link available below-
|Department Name||Board of School Education Haryana|
HTET Online application facility is available from- 10th November 2021
Last date for HTET registration/ Examination Fee- 10th December 2021
HTET Admit Card Releasing Date- From December 2021
Haryana TET Exam Date- 18 & 19 December 2021
|HTET Official Links|
|Limitation of Age||There is no limit of age for applying applicants.|
|How to prepare for the written examination|
Examination Dates Level Wise-
1. Level-3 (PGT-Lecturer)- Examination will be conducted on=
2. Level-2 (TGT Teachers Class 6th to 8th)-
3. Level-1 (Primary Teacher Class 1st to 6th)-
01664-244171 to 244176 01664-254000 01664-241611 (Fax)
E-mail Id- email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
|Check & Download- HTET 2021 Notification|
|Check & Download- Haryana TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF|
Other Important Details For Haryana TET Admit Card-
1. The applicants should reach 60 minutes before the examination center.
2. The room wise candidates list will be available in the venue of the examination centers and candidates may check their sitting place accordingly.
3. The candidates are not permitted to carry calculators or any electronic device with them.
4. The use of mobile phones, I-pod, portable hard disc, pen drive, data cards, pagers inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
HTET Admit Card, BSEH HTET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for Haryana TET
Haryana TET Hall Ticket
Haryana TET Call Letter
HTET Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter