Birbal Sahni Research Scholarships
The Birbal Sahni Research Scholarships 2020 Notification is now published according to the guidelines of the related official department. The interested contenders may apply for this by or before the last date. We have provided below the other important info as criteria of eligibility, the selection process, amount of scholarship, etc. Please have a look at these very carefully before filling the Birbal Sahni Research Scholarships Application Form.
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government
BIRBAL SAHNI PROFESSORSHIP Details-
|Name of organization ||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow|
|Name of scholarship ||Birbal Sahni Research Scholarships |
|The website address||www.bsip.res.in|
|Who Can Apply?|
Applying candidate’s age limit: 28 years.
- Masters degree (M.Sc. /M.Tech. or equivalent) in Life Sciences / Earth Sciences or an allied subject with 1st division (at least 60% marks) both in graduation and post-graduation.
- CSIR/UGC/NET qualified candidate who is post-graduate will get preference.
Thought over the age-limit relaxation is –
- Up to 3 years for suitably qualified and have some research training/ experience in a relevant discipline.
- The candidates who are belonging to the category as a.SC/ST/Other Backward Classes, age relaxation is maximum up to 5 years.
- PH candidates, the age relaxation will be as per Government of India rules.
GENERAL CONDITIONS Research Scholarships at Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany:
- The total period of BSRSs is 02 years and a scholarship amount of Rs. Sixteen thousand (Rs. 16000/-) PM during the 1st and 2nd year.
- After 2 years, as based on the progress report if found satisfactory, then it will continue for the 3rd year with a scholarship amount of Rs. Eighteen thousands/-PM.
- The CSIR/UGC/NET Candidates will get Rs. 25,000/- PM for the first 2 years and Rs. 28,000/- PM during the 3rd year.
- Only Indian citizens
- Test and/or interview.
- Through the screening of shortlisting applications as recommended by the appointed Committee
- The complete rights of related acceptance or rejection of the application will be the selection board.
- The given HRA and medical benefits will be given as per the norms of the Institute.
- There is the prior condition as No Research Scholar is permitted to discontinue his/her scholarship without prior approval of the Institute.
- The shortlisted and awarded Research Scholar will have to sign an agreement with the Institute by following its norms and term before joining.
- The best source to gather more info related same is directly through the website: www.bsip.res.in
How to Apply to BSIP Birbal Sahni Research Scholarships-
|Step-1||Firstly the willing candidate has to view and complete the website of the related department and get the all-important info and also through the condition of eligibility.|
|Step-2||Next step is if find matching then write an application on plain paper|
|Next step is to take an envelope and get all enclosed as attested copies of mark-sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc|
|Now at this last and final step send it to the direct postal address before or by the last date of submission.|
The postal address is-REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES, 53, UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226 007, U.P. (INDIA) latest by the last date...
Here to view for Birbal Sahni Research Scholarships