The Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2022 notification will be soon disclosed to fill up the massive vacant vacancies by the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Patna (Bihar). The Online applications are now available for the candidates who are eligible and want to make their career as a constable in the Police Department of Bihar State. The eligible and interested candidates may apply for CSBC Constable Recruitment
Bihar Police Constable Written Examination against Advt. No. 05/2020 to fill the total 8415 Posts will be conducted on 21/03/2021 on the various venues across the state. The Bihar Police Constable Admit Card will be uploaded accordingly soon. Check the detailed information through the newspaper image provided below-
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Department|
|Total No. of seats||Constable (Sipahi) :- 8415 Posts|
|The last date for online applications||Apply Online Starting date- 13th November 2020|
Last date to submit the Application Fee- 14th December 2020
Exam Date- Available Soon
The candidates, who are holding their 10+2 certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board, may apply for Bihar State Police Recruitment.
Age Criteria for Bihar Police Sipahi Recruitment-
The applicant's age should be in between 18 to 25 years. There is also provided the age relaxation for reserved category candidates such as Three (3) Year for OBC category, Five (5) Years for ST/ST Category.
The applying candidates are informed as to pay the application fee of RS. Four hundred and fifty (Rs. 450/) – for OBC/ EBC/ General Candidates and Rs. One hundred and twelve (112/-) for SC/ ST Candidates through online mode.
The selected candidate will get Rs. Five thousand and two hundred-Rs. Twenty thousand and two hundred(Rs. 5200-20,200) with G.P of Rs. Two thousand (Rs.2000) by the management committee of the organization.
|Economically Weaker Section||842|
|Extremely Backward Class||1470|
|Females of Backward Class||245|
Medical Test and
Final Merit List.
165 cm for all those candidates of the General category
162 cm of OBC Candidates
160 cm of SC/ST candidates
155 cm of Female Candidate (All categories)
Chest (Online for Male Candidates):
81-86 cm of General/OBC Candidates
79-84 cm of SC/ST Candidates
The 1st round in the Bihar Constable Recruitment process is a written test is of 100 marks and it is decided around 01:30 to 02 hours for the completion of the said exam.
The level of exam will be of 10th standard exam level (CBSE).
|The Category of the candidate||Race covered||Total Time|
|Male candidate||1.6 km||Six (6) minutes|
|Female candidate||1 km||Six (6) minutes|
There is required of the male candidate to do 4 feet of the high jump.
The female applicants require 3 feet of the high jump.
The male participant must be capable to have Jump 12 feet.
The female candidate has to match the predefined condition to jump 9 feet of a long jump.
|For Female||Twelve(12)||Ten (10)|
1. The candidate needs to visit the official web portal that is www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
2. The second task that the candidate has to Select the “Advt. No. 05/2020: Online Application for Constables in Bihar Police” link available on the homepage and read the downloaded notification carefully and completely.
3. Press the appropriate “Apply online” link and proceed further.
4. Here at this step, the candidate needs to provide complete details like Real name, age, date of birth, qualification details, etc.
5. Now it needs to Upload the required documents/certificates and paste your recent passport size photograph on an application form.
6. The candidate must know as it is required the payment of the application fee and complete the application form.
7. it is the last step to submit before the last reached date and take a hard copy by taking a print out for future purposes.
Bihar Police Constable Fireman Recruitment
CSBC Sipahi Bharti Recruitment Jobs Vacancy
Bihar Police Vacancy, Bihar Police Constable Bharti
Bihar Police Constable & Fireman Bharti
केंद्रीय चयन पर्षद सिपाही भर्ती