Sikkim Polytechnic Application Form
The Advance Technical Training Institutes, Sikkim is going to update the Sikkim Polytechnic Application form 2020 Online Link for all the students who want to take admission in various diploma courses. If you are also one of them who wants to take admission in the different diploma courses in the colleges/institutions across the state then check here complete eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, exam pattern and fill the Sikkim Polytechnic Admission Form Accurately by its closing date…
How to Fill Online Application Form
Sikkim Polytechnic Application Form Complete OverView-
|Name of the Organization||The Advance Technical Training Institutes, Sikkim|
Commencement of Application Submission- April 2020
Last Date of Application Submission- May 2020
Availability of Admit Card- May 2020
Declaration of Result June- 2020
Commencement of Counselling Process- June 2020
Complete Qualification Required
1st-year diploma courses
The student should have passed the 10th standard/SSC Examination or its equivalent exam from a recognized Board with 35% marks. The applicant must have passed in English, Physical Education & Mathematics.
2nd-year lateral entry courses
The students should have passed class XII (PCM/PCB) or 12th class in relevant vocational branches. The students passed 10th class examination + ITI in relevant branches can also apply for Sikkim Polytechnic Admission.
All essential Documents–
- 10th class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Sikkim Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PWD certificate (if required).
- Passport size photograph (same as in application form).
Instruction to fill the Sikkim Polytechnic Application Form-
- First of the entire visit the official website of the department that is http://www.sikkimservice.in/
- Then find the latest notification link on the home page
- Eligible candidate can book their seat by applying online at http://www.sikkimservice.in/ For applying online, DD of Rs. 150/- in favour of Director, Technical Education, HRDD is mandatory.
- For Sikkim students, 100% Subsidy on tuition/Academic fee published by Govt. of Sikkim for Outside students details of fee structure is uploaded on the authorized website.
1.ADMISSION FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES- Apply Here
2.ADMISSION FOR NON-LOCAL CANDIDATES- Apply Here