National Handwriting Competition
An advertisement of the National Handwriting Competition 2020 notification will be soon introduced by Ask India Society. This contest is for those students who are studying from class one to twelfth and have great skills in writing. The students, who are eligible and interested, may fill the National Handwriting Competition Application Form by the closing date positively.
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government
Important Dates- Last Year
- 30th November 2019 is the last date to receive your School's Registration Form and DD.
- 15th December 2019 is the last date to receive Student's Answer Sheets. The announcement of school-level results will be in the second week of January 2020
- 23rd January 2020 is the "INTERNATIONAL HANDWRITING DAY" and the names of the National Handwriting Champs will be announced at the awards function in Delhi
040-23343600 / 8500481200 / 8056001200
Our Whatsapp No.: 8056001200
NHC 2020 Notification Details-
|Name of the Organization||Ask India Society|
|The last to apply||30th November |
Check- Government Scholarships
|Handwriting Competition 2017 India- Eligibility|
There are divided students in three categories to participate in this National Handwriting Contest-
Category I-The applying students must be studying from class 1st to 4th.
Category II- Students should be from class V to VIII.
Category III- Interested candidates must be from class 09th to 12th.
Check- Private Scholarships
- The Ask India Society has fixed Rs. 100/- as an application fee for all applying students and it should be sent through DD from any Government bank.
- Students may transfer their application fee through Paytm and number is (9848610839).
- The following details of organization Bank account and others are provided below for contenders-
Account Name: ASK LEARNING CENTRE
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account No.: 37015871923
Account Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Bank Branch: New Mallepally, Hyderabad IFSC Code: SBIN0008027
NHC Competition Exam Pattern-
- The NHC Exam will be in English only.
- The organization will provide test paper same for the category II/III and for category I, it will be the four-ruled test.
- Applying students will get only 20 minutes to perform.
- Only one written test will be for students and obtain marks by students will be counted for the next levels.
NHC Selection Process-
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
- The concerned authority will prefer the following criteria at the time of checking contenders answer sheet-
- The content must be clean in writing.
- Font formation & regularity in fonts should be perfect.
- Space must be perfect in between two letters/words.
- The heading in the given NHC test should be underlined by any colour pens.
- There will be also negative marking against the mistakes in writing.
National Handwriting Competition Awards details-There will be three rounds and NHC awards will be given accordingly. The details are mentioned below- On School Level (1st Round)-
State Level (2nd Round)-
- There will be selected top 3 performers from each category in this round.
- A certificate of Handwriting Champion & Medal will be given to these top performers.
National Level (3rd Level)-
- Those candidates, who will be found qualify in round 1, will be called for round 2.
- Top three 3 contenders on this level will be awarded a Handwriting State Champion/trophy/certificate and will be given of the worth Rs. 2000/- Gifts.
- The students, who qualify above both rounds, will be called for round 3.
- The top three contenders among all participants on this level will be awarded Handwriting Champion of India/trophy/certificate and a gift up to Rs. 5000.
The process to fill the National Handwriting Competition Application Form-
There are two options for students either they can send their application form by individually or through their schools. How to apply if applying individually-
- The eligible and willing contenders have to write about their participation in this contest through the email address of the authority and that is- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organization will be send (the student registration form) and (answer sheet) to willing participants email id in the next few days.
- Here students are required to take the print out of these documents and fill it very carefully at their home and send it to below mentioned address by post or courier-
ASK LEARNING CENTRE- 10-2-299/F/A Lower Ground Floor Vijayanagar Colony Main Road Masabtank Hyderabad - 500057 Telangana. How to apply if applying through their schools-
- A teacher is nominated by school authority for this NHC Completion.
- The willing contenders have to submit Rs. 100/- as registration fee plus Rs. 20/- for extra related expenditure to the school-in-charge teacher for this contest.
- The school will send the student's application form along with registration fee directly to ASK Learning Centre, Hyderabad by 30/11/2019.
Here to VIEW to get more information about Handwriting Completion in School/Handwriting Competition Winners/Handwriting Competition for College Students/Handwriting Olympiad Result https://youtu.be/kjZ-8gtQhfU
Important links for School Participants-
National Handwriting Competition Brochure for Schools School Registration Form Step-by-step Guidelines for Schools Poster for School Notice Board Parents Consent Flier for School Students Guidelines for Schools in Malayalam
Vital Links for Individual Participants-
Registration Form for Individual Participants Guidelines for Individual Participants Answer Sheet for Category A (I to IV standards) Answer Sheet for Category B & C (V to XII standards)