Manipur Polytechnic Admit Card
After completing the Technical Education Department Manipur is going to upload the Manipur Polytechnic Admit Card 2020 online for the upcoming entrance examination for all the students who want to take admittance in Diploma Engineering/non-engineering courses for the session 2020-2021. Our team provides the opportunity to all applied candidates to Download Admit Card online whenever available at the official website of the department...
Manipur Polytechnic Admit Card Complete OverView-
|Organization Name||Technical Education Department Manipur|
|Events||Expected Dates |
|Diploma Engineering ||Diploma Non-Engineering |
|Online Application Availability||June||June|
|Last date for form submission||19th July||18th July|
|Provisional Merit List Published||24th July||24th July|
|Document Upload||24th July to 27th July||25th July to 27th July|
|Final Merit List Published||1st August ||–|
|First seat allotment counselling starts||5th August ||10th August |
|Reporting at nodal center||6th to 11th August ||August |
|Upward Movement||14th August ||10th August |
|Second Round Seat Allotment||19th August ||13th August |
|Reporting at nodal center||17th August to 21st August ||16th August to 21st August |
|Reporting at the alloted college||23rd August to 28th August ||–|
Qualification Required: For engineering courses–
Applicants must have passed 10+ (HSLC) Examination or its equivalent in a single sitting from a recognized Board (without Grace Marks). For pharmacy course– Students must be passed 10+2(HSSLC) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics /Biology
- For Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course –Applicants must pass 10+ (HSLC) Examination or it's corresponding in a single sitting from a recognized Board with 50% marks in English, Science & Mathematics.
- For Cinematography, Motion Picture, Audiography, Film & Video Editing and Cosmetology courses–Applicants must pass 10+2 (Science Exam. or it's corresponding with 45% marks in the collective (40% for SC/ST) in a single sitting from a recognized Board/Council
All essential Documents-
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 10th Class Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to Fill the Manipur Polytechnic Admit Card-
- First of all, visit the official website of the department...
- Then find the latest notification link on the home page...
- After that the follow the valid link of the admit card...
- Then enter all the essential details in the correct place...
- Download the admit card carefully...
- Finally, take a print out for the next process...
Get Admit Card here