Karnataka Polytechnic Application form
The exam team of the Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka Polytechnic will release the Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2020 in the month of April/May for all diploma engineering/non-engineering courses in governments/aided polytechnic colleges. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then check here complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online and fill the Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Form through the link which is mention below.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Karnataka Polytechnic Application form 2020 OverView-
|Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka Polytechnic|
|कर्नाटक पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश|
Seat Reservation Criteria-
|Category wise ||Reservation Mode |
|Kannada Medium Students||5%|
|Differently Abled Students||3%|
Important Dates for ONLINE INTERACTIVE ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR DIPLOMA COURSE FOR 2020=
1. Diploma admission Notification= 29-04-2020
2. Downloading of the application form and information brochure=
3. Submission of the filled application form to Document Verification centers=
4. Notification of Draft Merit List=
5. Filing of objections to Draft Merit List=
6. Notification of Final Merit List=
7. Off-Line admission for Scouts & Guides, Horanadau Kannadiga, Gadinadu Kannadiga, NCC, ITI, ICI, AI, Sports & Games, JOC candidates.=
8. On-Line admission for JTS, Defence, Ex-Defence, PH candidates. =
9. First Round of Counselling for seat selection=
10. Second Round of Counselling for seat selection Schedule will be announced on the website from to time to time= www.dte.kar.nic.in
11. Third Round of Counselling for seat selection=
12. Fourth Round of Counselling for seat selection=
13. Fifth & Final Round of Counselling for seat selection=
- SSLC/10th passing certificate
- Original TC memo/NOC from the past institute/college
- Original Transfer official document
- Current Passport Size photographs
- Quality Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Polytechnic Admission-
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- Applicants should pass Karnataka 10th Class or equal exam from any recognized university or Karnataka Board.
- Applicants should score a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate.
- Students studying in the 12th class in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Instructions to fill Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2020-
- First of all, get the application form brochure from the DTE, Karnataka web portal.
- According to the latest official notification, the online application form will be started from the second week of May 2020.
- Then fill the Karnataka Polytechnic application form till the first week of June 2020.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the application form as per the instructions given on the information brochure.
- The filled-in application form along with the relevant innovative documents and counterfoil of the Bank Challan will be produced in person to the nearest “Document Verification Cum Online Application Submission Centers” on or before the last date.
Get Application Form Here