IIT Bhilai Recruitment
The IIT Bhilai Recruitment
2020 for the plenty of Poists of Faculty & Staff is realed. The concerned department “Indian Institute of technology Bhilai” is currently willing to hire the deserving and proving contenders. The last date to apply is mentioned below. Further below can collect other useful details as essential qualification, jobs details, process to apply etc.How to Fill Online Application FormName of Posts- Assistant and Others (46 Posts)Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.Last Date- 07.02.2020Online Application (Check Here)
IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2020 Details-
Quick look for IIT Bhilai Recruitment, IIT Bhilai AEE Recruitment, IIT Bhilai Jobs, IIT Bhilai Vacancies
|Name of the organization||Indian Institute of technology Bhilai|
|Advertised Notification tagged as||IIT Bhilai Recruitment |
|Total vacant seats||42|
|Advertised jobs||Assistant executive engineers (AEE) and Assistant|
|Important Dates of IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2018:|
- Last date to apply online-05th September 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee-05th September 2018
- Last date for updating the payment details-07th September 2018
|IIT Bhilai Recruitment Age Relaxation:|
- There will be given the age relaxation for contenders from groups OBC/ST/ SC/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen as according to the government rules/regulations.
|IIT Bhilai Recruitment Process:|
- There is direct recruitment for all posts except the post of registrar.
- The candidates can apply on a deputation basis if they are working in government institutions.
- There will be hired the candidate for posts of Registrar for the 5-year contract or up to the age of superannuation, (whatever is found earlier).How to prepare for written examination
|IIT Bhilai Recruitment:-IIT vacancy:Group A Administrative post|
Group A Technical posts
- Registrar(on contract)-01
- Deputy Registrar-01
- Assistant Registrar-03
Group B Administrative postsGroup B Technical posts
- Executive Engineer-01
- Assistant Executive Engineer-03
- Senior Computer Engineer-02
Group C Administrative posts
- Superintendent (Technical)-04
- Junior Superintendent (Technical)-08
- Assistant -10
- Junior assistant-04
|Educational Qualification for IIT faculty jobs:|
Applicant should have A master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
- Registrar (On contract)
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
Applicant needs to have the degree of B.Tech / BE or equivalent in the steam of Civil or Electrical Engineering with the minimum score of 55% or equivalentContenders should have the degree of B.Tech/ BE in the stream of Computer Science and Engineering or in IT or in ECE or Master degree in Computer Application with the minimum score of 55% marksContenders should have Master’s degree with experience of 3 years
- Executive engineer
- Assistant executive engineer
Applicant should have Master Degree in the stream of Technology or Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks
- Superintendent (Technical)
Candidate should have Master Degree in the field of Science/Computer Applications/IT or Graduation Degree (4 years) in Engineering or equivalent qualification in the related stream with a minimum of 55% marksApplicant should have a Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marksApplicant should have a Degree of Graduation with at least 55% marks.
- Junior Superintendent (Technical)
|Age Limitation and Salary Structure:Group A Administrative post|
Group A Technical posts
- Registrar(on contract)-57 years-Rs.1,44,200
- Deputy Registrar-45 years-Rs.78,800
- Assistant Registrar-40 years-Rs.56.100
Group B Administrative posts
- Executive Engineer-40 years-Rs.67,70
- Assistant Executive Engineer-40 years-Rs.-Rs.56,100
- Senior Computer Engineer-40 years-Rs.56,100
Group B Technical posts
- Junior superintendent-35 years-Rs.35,400
Group C Administrative posts
- Superintendent (Technical)-35 years-Rs.44,900
- Junior Superintendent (Technical)-35 years-Rs.35,400
Write Impressive ResumeBest Interview Tips for Fresher
- Assistant -32 years-Rs.25,500
- Junior assistant-30 years-Rs.21,700
- Paid 2nd Sleeper Class Railway Fare for Outstation candidates (GROUP ‘B’ AND ‘C’) for participating in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Computer Test/Interview.
- Paid 2nd Tier AC Railway Fare for Group ‘A’.
- The contenders have to pay the application fee of Rs. One hundred (Rs.100/-) through SBI collect.
- The candidates from groups as SC, ST, and persons with disabilities (PWD) have the benefit of fee exemption as in other words their fee is Null
How to apply for IIT Bhilai Recruitment:
- First of all, a candidate needs to visit the official website of the organization that is www.iitbhilai.ac.in
- After then, the applicant has to Press on “recruitment” tab as given on the home page of the department.
- Next, one needs to hit on “administrative and technical vacancy” so gets handy full information regarding the Notification.
- After then, one must go through very cautiously to the column of the eligibility norms.
- Then after, it finds matching so press “apply online” to further to fill IIT online application form of the related jobs post.
- Next step is to Fill the application form with all the essential details very correctly and after this go to the next step.
- Now candidate should upload all documents/certificates and come to the payment section.
- Then after, a contender needs to hit on “submit” tab for successful completion of application form.At last, step, take a print of the application form for future reference.
|IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment Online Application FormIIT Bhilai Staff Recruitment notification & Apply OnlineList of shortlisted and selected candidates against Advertisement No. IITBhilai/Rect/NT/Reg/2018/01 dated 08-08-2018.|