ICMR International Fellowship Programme for Indian Biomedical Scientists
The ICMR International Fellowship Programme for Indian Biomedical Scientists 2020 notification has been circulated by the Indian Council for Medical Research. ICMR is inviting an application form among all scientists who are junior & seniors scientists.
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
The applying junior/senior scientists should be minimum MD/ Ph.D. degree below the age of 45 and 57 respectively. The contenders, who will be selected, will call named ICMR-IF (International fellows). The last date of applying the ICMR Application Form is 31/12/2019.
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government
ICMR International Fellowship Details-
|Organization Name||Indian Council for Medical Research|
|Last Date of Applying||31st December 2019|
|Duration of ICMR International Fellowship ||For junior scientist-For senior scientist-Check- Government Scholarships|
|The number of ICMR Fellowship seats||For junior scientist:|
For senior scientist: Check- Private Scholarships
- 12 seats are available per year.
ICMR Fellowship Eligibility-
For junior scientist applicant eligibility-
- The applying applicants must be employed in India in any government recognized Biomedical/Research/Health Institute and should be the citizenship of India also.
- The applying contenders must produce a letter from his/her head of the department.
- The candidates must provide their plan of training.
For senior scientist candidates eligibility-
- Ph.D./M.D Degree.
- Age should be below 45 years.
- Experience in teaching/research- At least 03 years.
- M.D/ Ph.D. Degree.
- Age should be below 57 years.
- Teaching/research Experience- Minimum 15 years
ICMR International Fellowship Programme for Indian Biomedical Scientists Awards-For Young Scientists-
For Senior Scientists-
- US Dollar 3000/- per month plus up to Rs. 20000/- of economy class airfare.
- US Dollar 200/- per day plus up to Rs. 20000/- for airfare.
The process to apply for IMCR Fellowship Programme-
- Candidates should visit the official website of the department and that is www.icmr.nic.in.
- Here on the homepage, they have to download the IMCR Scholarship Form.
- Fill the IMCR Scholarship Application Form correctly and send it along with all necessary documents to below mentioned address-
Indian Council of Medical Research V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan P.O. Box No. 4911 Ansari Nagar New Delhi - 110029 India
Download ICMR Forms
ICMR Previous Year Awards
ICMR Fellowship Form Download/Notification