The newest advertisement about the Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2020 notification has circulated for West Bengal States students whose mother tongue is not Hindi. This scholarship is for those students who want to pursue their full-time study from class 11th to Ph.D. level having one subject of Hindi Language or Literature. The eligible and interested candidates may fill the application form on or before December 2020. The contenders are requested to stay online with this page regularly for the current updates...
Check- Government Scholarships
|Number of Scholarships|
Under Graduate:500/P.M (180Nos)
Post Graduate: 1000/P.M (59 Nos)
|Eligibility Condition||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course|
|FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE SEE THE NOTIFICATION|
Hindi Scholarship –DCE= Fresh Start Date: August 2020 End Date: October 2020
Renewal Start Date: August 2020 End Date: October 2020
|Name of the department||The government of West Bengal|
|Notification in printed as||Hindi Scholarship Scheme|
|The last date to Apply||December 2020|
The announced fellowship is having less in number and will be given strictly on merit basis as per the rules in mode.
Check- Private Scholarships
The Eligibility limitation for Hindi Scholarship Scheme-
1. The applying student must be from a non-Hindi speaking state and be normally residing in West Bengal.
2. The candidate must have His /Her mother-tongue as Hindi.
3. The contenders, who belong to non-Hindi speaking states but living for any reason in a Hindi speaking state, will be considered as disqualified to apply for this scholarship.
4. The contenders, who want to continue their studies through communication course or who are studying for an examination privately, cannot apply.
5. Candidates who are preparing for 2 courses at the same time, also they cannot apply if not Hindi is one of the subjects of study in both those Courses.
6. The contenders, who have passed out the qualifying examination in the 1st attempt, are considered eligible to apply for this.
|Name of the Class||Scholarship per Month|
|11th/12th/Intermediate/pre University/Pre- Degree||Rs. 300/-|
|BA/B.Sc/B.Com(Pass or Honors) or an equivalent exam||Rs. 500/-|
|MA/M.Litt. or equivalent courses and Hindi Teachers Training Course/Ph.D.||Rs. 1000/-|
First of all, open the authorized weblink (www.wb.gov.in).
Now navigate the home page fully check the condition of applying through the Hindi Scholarship Scheme Notification (OLD link.
Now an applicant, who satisfies to the conditions of eligibility, must download the application form through the above-mentioned link and send it to its closing date and as per time mentioned the following-
West Bengal Bikash Bhaban North Block 9th Floor Bidhannagar Kolkata-700 091
The time from 12 noon to 4 p.m.
The one can submit the essential application form on any working day with the following documents:
Here to view for Hindi Scholarship Scheme
The following Non-Hindi States students are also eligible to fill Applications for Hindi Scholarship Scheme-
|Andhra Pradesh Assam Gujarat Jammu &Kashmir Karnataka Kerala||Maharashtra Manipur Meghalaya Nagaland Orissa Punjab||Sikkim Tamil Nadu Tripura West Bengal Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal||PradeshChandigarh Dadra and Nagar Haveli Goa Daman & Diu Lakshadweep Mizoram and Pondicherry|