The exam controller team of the Directorate of Technical Education Goa has updated the Goa Polytechnic Application form Online Link for admission in various Diploma courses in the fields of Engineering/Technology, Hotel Management and Pharmacy for academic sessions 2020...
The GCET-2020 application forms scheduled to commence from 26th March 2020 till 1st April 2020, has been changed now due to COVID-19 advisories. Fresh dates for acceptance of the GCET Applications shall be duly notified.
If you are also one of the eligible candidates then wait for some time and fill the Goa Polytechnic Application form before the last date through the link which is mention below according to the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection mod through the link which is mention below.
According to the latest official news Directorate of Technical Education Goa will organize in the month of May. As per the latest official news, the exam will be held through offline mode (Pen-Paper Based). Students can get their Goa Polytechnic Application form on the 4th week of May 2020. Formstatement from the 4th week of May 2020.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education Goa|
1. Start of receiving of application forms for GCET-20 at Application Reception Centre- 26-03-2020 (Thu)
2. Last date for receiving forms for GCET-20 at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards- 01-04-2020 (Wed)
3. Last date for receiving of GCET-2020 forms at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees) - 27-04-2020 (Mon)
4. Dates of GCET-20 05-05-20 (Tue) & 06-05-20(Wed)
5. Result of GCET-20(Expected) - 13-05-20 (Wed)
6. Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM A/B) at notified location- 15-05-20 (Fri)