Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
An advertisement named by Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2020 is newly circulated to all seeking applicants who are fulfilling the condition of eligibility. The interested contenders are sincerely advised to read the entire to this page and collect the important details about this. The basic aim of the Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship is to provide an opportunity to the applicants who have passed Class 12 and falling in the age group 17-35 years and having the dream of getting an excellent education.
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
Application Form- October 2020 Submission of Form & Documents- November 2020
Details- Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship Notification-
|Organization Name||Gaurav Foundation Gurgaon|
|Notification Tagged as||Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019|
Last date to apply
|Last Date of Sending Application Form along with documents is 20th November.|
|Gaurav Foundation Contact Number||+919840502015|
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Selection Process-
The applying candidate must have-
- be an Active/valid annual member or special applicant of the Gaurav Foundation.
- fill the application form.
- the previous exam with a minimum of 60% marks.
- the Documents listed on the main form.
- current/proposed College & fee structure.
- Academic References (Teaching Staff).
- Verification & other procedures.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Eligibility-
- Indian citizens and not having the Passport of any other country.
- The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 35 years.
- Obtained a minimum of 60% in all exams (since school days).
- Passed the Class 12th.
The process to Apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Application form:
- The starting task of this process is to open and carefully view the official website
- The second step is to click on the “Gaurav Foundation Scholarship for College Students" link read instructions very carefully.
- The next task is to download the request form and then Fill the Form and make the attachment of a demand draft of Rs One thousand and five hundred in favor of the “Gaurav Foundation “payable at Chennai.
- Now it is required to send the request form along with the demand draft at the given address by the due date.
Postal Address-G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korrukupet Chennai - 600 021, Tamil Nadu
Kindly Note :There is the condition as the application form is 1 for the 1 candidate only.
APPLICATION FORM - OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM - ONLINE PROCESS
IMPORTANT DATES FAQ's RESULTS
Offline Option= Download Request Form
Here to view
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship/Gaurav Foundation Reviews/ JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme