The International Department UK will soon invite Commonwealth Scholarship India 2020 Applications from all those students who are wishing to pursue their Master and Doctoral degree studies in Commonwealth countries. The candidates, who fulfill the condition of eligibility, may apply for this fellowship against the above-mentioned courses. The willing candidates must apply to study at Masters/ Ph.D. stage at any UK University which the CSC has a part funding agreement.
Check- Government Scholarships
Name of the legal Department- Department for International Department UK
Total Number of Scholarships– There are Approximately 300 scholarships which are awarded to selected candidates every year by DFID.
Woburn House, 20-24 Tavistock Square London WC1H 9HF United Kingdom Website-www.dfid.gov.uk/cscuk
Check- Private Scholarships
What is the Opening & Last Date to fill the Commonwealth Scholarship India Online Application Form?
Which are the Courses Offered?
Master Programs (For One Year Course Only).
Ph.D. in all subjects.
How to Check the Commonwealth Scholarship India Scholarship Status?
The concerned students may check the status of the applications by visiting the official website which links is provided in this article...
1. The Candidate should be an Indian citizen and be residing in India.
2. The applicant should have completed tertiary education in English medium.
3. The Candidate should not be more than 40 years of age.
4. For Master Program- The Candidate should be Bachelor's degree by the date October securing 60% or above marks in Humanities and Social Science group and 65% or above marks in Engineering and Technology, Science and Agriculture group.
5. For Ph.D.- Applying students must be completed their Master’s degree by October in the relevant subject securing 60% or above marks.
The organization named by CSC (Commonwealth Selection Committee) will select the well and eligible candidates for Commonwealth scholarship 2018. The measurement of Applications will be as according to the following selection criteria-
On the behalf of Academic merit of the candidate.
Candidate’s quality of the plan of study.
The potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country.
There is provided the following segments attached to each scholarship.
The complete Airfare package.
The total expense of Tuition and Examination Fee.
Personal Maintenance Allowances.
Initial Arrival Allowances and others.
Here is fair advice to all willing and eligible students to see previous and recent year Commonwealth scholarship prospectus for full scholarship details.
DFID will surely provide the complete airfare from the candidate’s home country to the UK and return at the end of an individual award. Stipend (living allowance) counted at the rate of a pound(£) One thousand and forty-three per month, or £1,279 per month finding all such Universities in the London Metropolitan area.
1. The candidate is required to visit http://bit.ly/cscuk-uk-universities for a list of all such universities where you can apply for Master/Ph.D. courses.
2. The reader will get the full list of agencies and contact details by visiting http://bit.ly/cscuk-agencies.
3. The Candidate can log on department official website www.dfid.gov.in for more information.
The candidate must maintain the regular touch directly with the below shared official link for all the current details and information.
Here to click to apply Commonwealth Scholarship India