CET Delhi 2020 Application Form will soon Available at the official website of the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. It is also called the Delhi Polytechnic examination. The students who will qualify the CET exam will get an offer to take admission in full-time diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, etc.
In view of the lockdown situation due to COVID -19 virus, the DELHI CET online form submission for CET -2020 has been further postponed to 17 April 2020.
Check & Download Notification of- Delhi Polytechnic CET Entrance Examination
If you are also one of the eligible and willing students then check here complete notification, term, and condition, selection modes, how to apply online which is mention below and fill the CET Delhi Application Form accordingly before the last date through the link which is mention below.
CET Delhi Online Application Form Important OverView-
|Name of the Organization ||Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi.|
|Important Dates|| |
- Application form available- April 2020
- Last date of form submission- April 2020
- Exam date- May 2020
- Result declaration- June 2020
- CET Counseling begins- June to 6th August 2020
- First Counseling Result and Printing of Provisional Allotment Letter- June 2020
- Second DU CET Counseling Result and Printing of Provisional Allotment Letter- July 2020
- Third DU CET Counseling Result and Printing of Provisional Allotment Letter- July 2020
- Fourth DU CET Counseling Result and Printing of Provisional Allotment Letter- July 2020
- Spot Round willingness Online- August 2020
CET Delhi Latest Exam Pattern 2020-
- Objective (Multiple Choice Question) type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted in offline mode in the OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Applicants have to mark their answers using a black ball pen only.
- Time Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 3 minutes.
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper will contain 150 (210 for pharmacy) objective type questions.
- Marks Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
Instruction to fill the Delhi CET Application Form-
- Applicants will be able to fill the Delhi CET application form via online mode.
- Then find the latest notification link
- Applicants can apply only for one test from the given options.
- After that CET register process has been divided into 3 steps, i.e. fill registration form, upload images, and fee payment.
- Students are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
Apply Online here
Delhi Polytechnic Admission Online Application Form