The Centre for Cultural Resources will soon issue the CCRT Scholarship 2020 to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Fields such as Classical Music/Indian Classical Dances/Light Classical Music/Theatre/Visual Arts/FolkTraditional & Indigenous Arts. There are various fellowships which will be given to eligible and selected candidates. The aspirants, who fulfill the condition of eligibility, may apply online will be available soon. The applying student's age must be above 10 years and should be below 14 years.
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government
Check & Download- CCRT Junior/Senior Fellowship Recruitment
|Identified Name of the Scholarship Department: Centre for cultural resources and trading.|
|Notification Type: CCRT Scholarship|
|Date of the written exam: Soon Notified|
|Status: Soon Upload|
|CCRT Official Website- www.ccrtindia.gov.in|
High School Mark Sheet
Applicants must attach the photocopy of the bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
1. What is the Opening & Last Date to fill the CCRT Online Application Form?
2. What is the Basis of CCRT Selection?
The process of selecting the best applicant is as there will be a first shortlisting of candidates to be called to face personal Interview/Test, the complete process will be taken care of by CCRT’s appointed a Central Selection Committee whose decision shall be final. The candidates, who get shortlisted, will be informed directly by post for test/interview dates and venue.
1. The willing candidate must be minority SC/ST/OBC/PH Categories.
2. The Scholarship application form must be verified by the principal.
3. The documents of applying applicants will also be attested by the present Institute/college principal.
4. The income proof of applying appliers parental must be less than 1 lakh.
5. There is a required income certificate.
4. If I am from the other state than can I apply for the Scholarship?
Yes, you can apply...
5. How to Apply for apply for CCRT Scholarship online and offline?
1. Firstly, the candidate must visit the CCRT official website www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
2. Please search and press a link to the CCRT scholarship.
3. There will be displayed an application form on the digital screen in the new tab.
4. Read all related information very carefully.
5. Fill the application form very correct and in the right manner along with also and uploaded all concern documents.
6. The applicant needs to take a hard copy in form of a print out of this registration form and send it along with all required documents directly to the concerned department through the post to the below-mentioned address-
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075 or
प्रकाशनाधिकार © सांस्कृतिक स्रोत एवं प्रशिक्षण केन्द्र 15 ए, सैक्टर-7, द्वारका, नई दिल्ली-110075 संस्कृति मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार दूरभाष नं0 (011) 25088638, 25309300, फैक्स 91-11-25088637, ई-मेल firstname.lastname@example.org
|Scheme Name||Start Date||End Date||Financial Year||User Type||Status||Apply Online|
|Building Grant Scheme||27-08-2019||31-03-2020||2019-2020||organization||Active||Apply Online Now|
|Pension Grant||27-08-2019||31-03-2020||2019-2020||individual||Active||Apply Online Now|
|Tagore Cultural Complex||27-08-2019||31-03-2020||2019-2020||organization||Active||Apply Online Now|
6. How to Check the CCRT Scholarship Status?
The concerned students may check the status of the applications by visiting the official website which links is provided in this article...
7. When my Scholarship will come into my bank account?
The eligible student's scholarship amount will be credit into their account within 02 months after completing the online application form...
8. Where I should contact related to the scholarship if face some problem?
Here to click to know about CCRT Scholarship