CCRT Junior Fellowships for Indian Students
Dear viewers, there will soon be circulated a notification named CCRT Junior Fellowships for Indian Students 2020 for Graduate candidates by the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT). The contenders who are wishing to grab this golden chance, should first to satisfy the conditions of eligibility and fill the CCRT Junior Fellowships Application Form online by its last date. The awarded scholarship is available to continue the research-oriented projects. Total Fellowship is 400...
Check & Download- CCRT Junior/Senior Fellowship Recruitment
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
Check and Apply Here- All Scholarships of Indian Government
CCRT SCHEME FOR THE AWARD OF JUNIOR & SENIOR FELLOWSHIP TO OUTSTANDING PERSONS IN THE FIELD OF CULTURE-
|The name of the organization||The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)|
|A notification circulated as ||CCRT Junior & Senior Fellowships for Indian Students|
|The closing date to apply for CCRT Junior Fellowships for Indian Students ||From September to October 2020|
|The aim of the fellowships ||To support Indian students who want to continue their academic research and performance associated research.|
- The awarded scholarship is for those who wish to continue research.
|Subjects of Study|
- The given scholarship is in the field of Culture.
|CCRT Scholarship Award|
- Total number of fellowship annually: 200
- The awarded scholarship amount: Rs. 10,000/- per month
- The condition of age group: 25 to 40 years
- The awarded fellowship is the maximum period of 2 years.
- Total Number of Scholarships: 400.
- The name of the country as valid for this fellowship: India
|What are the limitations of Eligibility? |
- The one who has never taken the benefit of Junior Fellowship in any of the fields before.
- The degree holder of Graduation.
- Candidate’s Nationality: Indian applicants only.
|How to Fill Online Application Form|
The process to Apply for CCRT Junior Fellowships for Indian Students 2020-
- Firstly open the authorized weblink (www.ccrtindia.gov.in) and read the home page very carefully.
- Afterward, navigate the home page and hit on (CCRT Junior Fellowships for Indian Students 2020) link and read the notification here.
- To obey the condition please give the 500 words project synopsis in English/Hindi translation or send a printout of the application form along with project synopsis to below-mentioned address-
Address-The Director CCRT 15A, Sector-7 Dwarka- New Delhi-110075
How to Apply Important Instructions about this scholarship Terms & Conditions CCRT Fellowship 2019-20 for Sr/Jr Fellowships link
Other most important details:
- Applier needs to carry a print-out copy of the filled application form that is required to have at the time of the interview.
- Kindly quote the enrollment number and view or print the details of the application.
- The shortlisted applicants need to have a NOC/Consent Letter from their employer at the time of the Interview...
- The candidates of Central/State Government Departments/Institutions/ Undertaking/University, etc. group is required to take leave for a period of 2 years.
- Written assurance at the time of the interview from the side of Head of the Department/Institution/Undertaking/ University, etc.
- If successful to find the Fellowship then the applier would get leave for the duration of the scholarship.
- The one gets 1st part of Fellowship after making of proof of leave authorized as well as satisfying the other conditions as applicable.
Kindly note: Please contact NIC Cell, M/o Culture through email at www.nic-culture-at-nic.in in case any technical issue. Apply Online